We require our candidates to:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass background check, according to Washington state eligibility criteria
- Complete a driving abstract background check
Program training requirements are fulfilled in-house and Cascade Connections compensates our employees for their training time. On the job training is also provided to ensure our employees and participants are best matched and our employees’ skills and knowledge are enhanced.
There are typically full-time and part-time positions open and offered. Full-time employees are eligible for paid leave time, paid holidays, medical/RX/vision/dental benefits, and retirement. Regardless of status, all employees are offered voluntary benefits and flexibility in scheduling.
If interested in joining our dynamic team, please see the list of positions currently open below. To be considered for employment, submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Download and complete the fillable employment application. Print, and mail or drop it off to:
Attn: Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 3174 Ferndale, WA 98248