We are hiring!
[$500 SIGN-ON BONUS] We currently are offering a bonus to new employees. Any new person who is hired will receive a $250 bonus on their first paycheck. After successful completion of their six-month introductory phase, the employee will receive another $250 bonus.
Cascade Connections is always looking for talented professionals who share our vision, values, and passion for working with seniors and individuals with disabilities. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of our customers.
Cascade Connections has both residential and vocational programs that are regularly looking for talented applicants. Residential staff support our clients by assisting them with various activities of daily living, including behavioral support, cooking and cleaning, dressing and bathing, transportation, companionship, and more. Vocational staff support clients in developing job skills, and in finding and keeping jobs.
We require our candidates to:
- Have high school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass background check, according to Washington State eligibility criteria
- Complete a driving abstract background check
Program training requirements are fulfilled in-house and Cascade Connections compensates our employees for their training time. On the job training is also provided to ensure our employees and participants are best matched and our employees’ skills and knowledge are enhanced.
There are typically full-time and part-time positions open and offered. Full-time employees are eligible for paid leave time, paid holidays, medical/RX/vision/dental benefits, and retirement. Regardless of status, all employees are eligible for paid time off, and are offered voluntary benefits and flexibility in scheduling.
- Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional (Full-time)
- Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional (Part-time)
- Direct Support Advocate
- Direct Support Professional
- Direct Support Professional Behavioral Technician (Full-time)
- Direct Support Professional Behavioral Technician (Part-time)
- Employment Consultant
- Home Care Professional
If you have a question about one of our programs, please click here to learn more about each program and find their contact information.
How to Apply
If interested in joining our dynamic team, please see the list of positions currently open below. To be considered for employment, submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Apply through Cascade Connections’ new online job portal.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Stop by the company office to pick up the application.
- Download and complete the fillable employment application. Print, and mail it to:
Attn: Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 3174 Ferndale, WA 98248
Or, drop it off at:
1354 Pacific Place, Suite 101
Ferndale, WA 98248
Please include any other relevant application materials such as a resume and/or cover letter.