$500-$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We currently are offering a $500-$1,000 sign-on bonus to new employees. Right now we have multiple positions open in several areas of Whatcom County. These positions offer flexible hours, paid training, and benefits. Join our team and make a difference by empowering individuals with disabilities to enhance their quality of life!
Cascade Connections is always looking for talented professionals who share our vision, values, and passion for working with seniors and individuals with disabilities. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of our customers.
Cascade Connections has both residential and vocational programs that are regularly looking for talented applicants. Residential staff support individuals with disabilities by assisting them with various activities of daily living, including behavioral support, cooking and cleaning, dressing and bathing, transportation, companionship, and more. Vocational staff support individuals in developing job skills, and in finding and keeping jobs.
We require our candidates to:
- Have high school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass background check, according to Washington State eligibility criteria
- Complete a driving abstract background check
Program training requirements are fulfilled in-house and Cascade Connections compensates our employees for their training time. On the job training is also provided to ensure our employees and participants are best matched and our employees’ skills and knowledge are enhanced.
- Paid Time Off (for all employees)
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- Voluntary Benefits (for all employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours (great for students!)
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
Click here to see the current openings.
Click here to see the current wage rates.
If you have a question about one of our programs, please click here to learn more about each program and find their contact information.
How to Apply
If interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply at: https://csscc.sentrichr.com. Please include any other relevant application materials such as a resume and/or cover letter.