NEW HIGHER WAGE!
We offer new higher wage, paid training, flexible schedule, and more.
We also offer a $500 SIGN-ON BONUS
We currently are offering a bonus to new employees. Any new person who is hired will receive a $250 bonus on their first paycheck. After successful completion of their six-month introductory phase, the employee will receive another $250 bonus.
Cascade Connections is always looking for talented professionals who share our vision, values, and passion for working with seniors and individuals with disabilities. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of our customers.
Cascade Connections has both residential and vocational programs that are regularly looking for talented applicants. Residential staff support our clients by assisting them with various activities of daily living, including behavioral support, cooking and cleaning, dressing and bathing, transportation, companionship, and more. Vocational staff support clients in developing job skills, and in finding and keeping jobs.
We require our candidates to:
- Have high school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass background check, according to Washington State eligibility criteria
- Complete a driving abstract background check
Program training requirements are fulfilled in-house and Cascade Connections compensates our employees for their training time. On the job training is also provided to ensure our employees and participants are best matched and our employees’ skills and knowledge are enhanced.
- Paid Time Off (for all employees)
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- Voluntary Benefits (for all employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours (great for students!)
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
- Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional
- Custodial Crew Supervisor
- Direct Support Advocate
- Direct Support Professional
- Direct Support Professional Behavioral Technician
- Employment Consultant
- Home Care Professional
- Home Care Program Coordinator
Click here to see the current wage rates.
If you have a question about one of our programs, please click here to learn more about each program and find their contact information.
How to Apply
- If interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply at: https://csscc.sentrichr.com
- If you are having a difficulty using the application form above, fill out an alternative application form here.
Please include any other relevant application materials such as a resume and/or cover letter.