Please fill out the online form to submit a letter of nomination for a fellow employee. Please note that Administrators, Directors, Coordinators and Managers are not eligible for this nomination.
In your letter address the following to support your nomination:
- How the nominee provides exceptional service to our clientele every day. The nominee should be someone who puts forth an exceptional effort in support of the agency’s mission.
- How the nominee consistently goes the extra mile above and beyond the expectations of a Cascade Connections team member.
- How the nominee demonstrates that he/she is a team player: always working in cooperation with others to achieve Cascade Connections as well as community goals.
- How the nominee demonstrates that they are reliable and dependable.
- How the nominee promotes a positive image of Cascade Connections to the public.
- In consideration of the above criteria, please explain why you feel this person is a good candidate for Employee of the Quarter.
Once your letter is complete, please return to:
Human Resource Director
PO Box 3174
Ferndale, WA 98248
fax: (360) 312-0332
The Human Resource Director will present the nominations to the Program Director for each nominated employee specific to his/her program for acknowledgement.
Once nominations have been acknowledged by the Program Director, all submissions will be reviewed and an Employee of the Quarter will be announced and awarded. The employee will then be presented with a $100 gift card, certificate, and featured in the company newsletter! Each nominee receives a $50 gift card.
Submission deadlines are as follows:
1st Quarter – January through March; deadline is April 1st
2nd Quarter – April through June; deadline is July 1st
3rd Quarter – July through September; deadline is October 1st
4th Quarter – October through December; deadline is January 3rd