The class will be taught virtually (live).
Class Location: Cascade Connections Training Center
Class Type: Virtual Live Class
CE Credits: 4
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Recognize your responsibility for the safety of the people you support
- Identify the supports and partners you have to maintain a safe environment
- Identify plans in place and how to locate information to support you as the staff
- List two questions to ask hospital and medical staff before discharge
- Represent confidently, the needs of the individual you support
- Demonstrate how to obtain additional supports
- January 18, 2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We're sorry, but all sales have ended because the class is expired.